April 6, 2012

I Heart....

Audrey Hepburn...

Well, her too, but I trulie love:
 {makeup}.

Do I know how to apply it well or use colors that look good on me?

Well...
probably not. 


But whether it is the dabbling on the blush or the curling of the eyelashes-I love the regime of looking 
-- done up.

I am in the mode of wanting to switch things up and obtaining new products.  I'm over just "buying it because it was on tv", I want to buy it for me.

Hey,
that rhymes :)

So in Lou of writing a post about what I have, I want to know what YOU have and LOVE.  
I wanna know...

What's in your bag?





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I don't wear make up. But I do love Mary Kays face wash and moisturizing cream. Seriously the moisturizing cream is absolutely divine!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...