November 29, 2011

Hello all you TS readers!
Hope your turkey holiday was so nice and relaxing. I know mine was. But then I woke up Black Friday and went into full crazy mode. So to give you a fair warning, postings may be sparse until I can get my groove back. I know I'm not the only one trying to juggle YW in Excellence, a birthday party, Christmas parties, Christmas shopping, graduations and so on. So know that I do think of all you lovely readers constantly and that I do have crafts and very lovely things to post-I'm just trying to figure out how to prioritize this thing called time. And right now time is winning...

But watch out because I have some trulie scrumptious makings for little E's party (which is this Saturday) and I can't wait to share them with you!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...