November 24, 2011

Because I have been Given much.

Here are my 
top 10 things to be thankful. 

1.  First and formost, I am thankful for my family. Not only my parents and siblings for their love and support, but for my own little family that has grown since last Thanksgiving.  

2. I'm thankful for my husband.  He makes me smile and he know how to make me smile when I'm sad. He cooks, he cleans.  He's my all around perfect man.

3.  I'm thankful for our jobs.  But even though it's not my "dream job"-it helps pay our bills and I'm grateful for that.

4.  I'm thankful for the things I am daily blessed with from my Heavenly Father.  Health, safety, shelter, food, and love.

5. I'm thankful for my little E that makes me laugh-somehow everyday.  Meaning, she always (like her father) finds a way to make my day even brighter.  For example, I was singing her to sleep the other night; she looked up at me and grabbed my nose to plug up my singing.  Trying to keep my composure, I continue to sing only to find that I find the situation pretty hilarious myself.  So the harder I laughed, the harder she laughed.  It's moments like these that make moments with her priceless.

6.  I'm thankful for my nunchuck skills.  Haha, J/K.  I'm thankful for my talents and strengths as well as my weaknesses.  

7.  I'm thankful for my beliefs, values, and standards which have made me, and continue to make me who I am.

8. I'm thankful for my dog.  Sam-a-lam.  Even though at times it seems she has on the backburner since E arrived, she will always be my first "baby" and I always have room for her "suggles" on my bed.

9.  I'm thankful for the drive of always striving to learn something new.  I do Fruity Fact Fridays more so for my benefit for that very reason.  I always love learning something new.

10.  I'm thankful for the little comforts of life.  My iPhone, bubble baths, microwaves, and of course...ice cream :)


I'd be tickled to hear your list as well.  Have a great {trulie} scrumptious Thanksgiving.

Enjoy! 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I hope ur day was great like mine was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a sweet post! Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! I'm thankful for YOU and your fun blog and your hilarious fruity fact fridays. :) Y'all crack me up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...