April 8, 2011

*Fruity Fact Friday*

Here goes our FIRST Fruity Fact Friday! 
You better believe it's gonna be about TEETH!!
Here it goes.. 
DID YOU KNOW THAT.....
The average woman smiles about 62 times a day!
A man?  Only 8!
Kids laugh around 400 times a day.
Grown-ups just 15:-(
Smilers in school yearbooks are more likely to have 
successful careers and marriages than poker faced peers
WOW!
Let's all hope we were the ones with the [cheesiest] grins in our yearbook!
Happy FRIDAY everyone, and don't forget to {SMILE} today..
(oh, and by the way...We let you off the hook this week since it was our first {fruity-fact friday} But next time it's not gonna be that easy, so start sending those silly facts our way for next weeks' FRUITY FACTS!) 





6 comments:

  1. Hahahah! That comic is awesome! I love your blog, too! You guys are too cute! I grew up in Idaho Falls, so I'm an Idaho girl, too! :)

    NatSprat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cool facts! did you also know that 69% of people find women more attractive when they smile than when they are wearing makeup?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I {heart} your blog!!! Its so bright, cheeful, and so stinkin' cute.

    I might just have to steal your Fruitty Fact Friday idea...it's wonderful!!

    Loves!!
    Jillian
    {prettylittlelion.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool. Just randomly stopped by your blog, and saw this post. I've got fun fact friday over at my blog today too, started it today.

    Gosh, this was a weird thing.


    ♥ Love,
    http://thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey...thanks for finding me today {redberrybarn blog}! Y'all are too cute! I can't wait to see what you have in store on your blog! I used to live in Logan years and years ago, I miss Utah! :)
    Have a great day!
    jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. The toothbrush and toliet paper cartoon is so funny!

    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...