Since this little one is the only thing on my mind these days, I decided to dedicate our Fruity Facts to all those adorable BABIES OUT THERE!
- Babies are born without knee caps, they don't develop fully until after about six months
- May babies are the heaviest. They are usually about 200 grams heavier than any other month. (Please tell us this isn't true, since we are both having May babies)
- Babies are born with 300 bones, while adults only have 206
- The heaviest baby ever born weighed 22 pounds, 8 ounces. He was born in Italy in 1955. Wowza, that's a large baby...
- About 80% of all babies are born with some type of birthmark
The longer I'm pregnant with this little one, the more I realize what a miracle having a baby truly is!