January 31, 2012

A Month of Order #4

Yay!
Another project finished!  And yes, tomorrow we start a new WORD.  Yipee!
(But that doesn't mean that I won't keep working on this months word...)

So.

I started out with this:





And ended up with this:



















Much nicer, don't you think?  Back in the days before Pinterest {you can follow my pins here} I had pages and pages of patterns, ideas, recipes, important papers, ect. that I just didn't know what to do with.  They were all in one big lump of a mess.  A few things I wanted to keep, but just didn't want to store, so I just took pictures of and pined them to my boards so I will have them without keeping them.
So awesome!!
But a lot of things I didn't want to chuck or pin, so I filed them into categories.

Make that color coded categories.


















So all my patterns are green, then separated into it's appointed file.  I'm in love.  I don't have a picture of it, but I even have a folder for current projects, so if I have an extra minute or two while the baby {soon to be babies -- eek!} are down for a snooze, I have something to do.

Sweet huh?


Link up your Order projects here.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...