January 20, 2012

Factastic Fact Friday.

Hope your Friday is a fantastic one!! Here's some new factastic facts that you may not have known before. Enjoy!!



  • On average a laptop uses half as much energy as a desktop computer
  • Your big toe only has two bones and the rest have three
  • Koalas only drink water in extreme heat or drought
  • A full moon is nine times brighter than a half moon
  • Jack-o-lanterns were originally made out of turnips
  • The fear of vegetables is called lachnophobia
If you have any factastic facts you'd like to share: email us at truliescrumptious(at)gmail(com)!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up, yet again. :) Turnips!?! Really!?! (I don't think I even know what a turnip actually looks like...Google, here I come!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? only 2 bones in the big toe? That seems kind of backwards, lol. I think my 5yo has lachnophobia.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...