December 27, 2011

Little E is one!

We hope everyone had a trulie scrumptious Christmas.  I know we sure did.  It was so nice to not have to be anywhere and eat our toast and chocolate milk and enjoy our first (technically second) Christmas with little E.  Watching her open and receive the gifts was priceless for sure.  Now, I wish I would have taken more pictures, but I took a lot of mental photos ;)

Now that things have settled down a bit I can go back and post some pictures of E's birthday like I promised!

The TREATS:
We had a taco bar loaded to the nine with tortillas, chicken, beef, cheese, sour cream, salsa, guac, and chips.  Then had a fruit dip with oranges, bananas, strawberries, apples (to keep in my color scheme of pink, yellow, and orange-of course)  Then had marshmallow pops, dipped pretzels, and (my favorite) lemon cream cupcakes.  Accompanied by lemon water and raspberry lemonade.





The DECOR:
Printed out 12 pictures of miss E; from zero to twelve months.  Goodness has she grown!  We had stringed balloons from the ceiling (thank you pinterest!) but for some dumb reason didn't get any pics of them!
The BANNER:
The PRESENTS:

The CAKE:
Chocolate with chocolate cream cheese frosting.
(not the most attractive, I know...but I sure tried)


The JEALOUS DOGGIE:

 Pics that my good friend AUDRA took:


The CRASH:

She had such a good day and everything went so well.  And everything turned out so cute! {if I so say}  Can't wait for birthday #2...good thing I have a whole 'nuther year to get ready.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love that messy face. Plus, the jealous doggie? Too cute! Thanks for sharing. Happy 1st Bday E! :)

    Happy New Year to your family as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the photos!! I need to remember that for future bdays

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...