October 3, 2011

A Little Halloween Project

Since we will be going into one of my favorite seasons, I thought I would share a little Halloween project.  I just love the colors, the leaves, and the cool crisp air.  Maybe because it reminds me to mention  how much I love apple crisp, pumpkin bars, and hot cocoa with marshmellos...with a candy cane to stir it with. Mmmm.
I also love to "borrow" ideas from other creative peoples' blogs and make them into my own.  These guys are so cute all lit up in the dark.  I also have some orange lights that light up up on my planter shelves and when I have them both on... they look really GOOD!!

Don't ya just love 'em?!  
What are your favorite fall/Halloween decorations?


Idea borrowed from : NotSoIdleHands.blogspot.com


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...