August 15, 2011

{trulie} scrumptious: Poppy Chain Boutique


More often than not, I get the case of the Mondays.
{Me: Ugh,  Monday again?  :(  Boo.}
I know I'm not the only one.  I usually detest them.  But not today my friend!  
I'm not sure if it's the summer beginning to wind down, school getting started, or if I'm just {trulie} excited to introduce a new scrumptious friend of ours: 
Ashley Kirnan.
And no, I don't think she's totally cool because we share the same name...
But it helps.
juuuuust kiddin' :)
But no, really..

Ashley has graciously honored our sweet little blog by letting us feature her esty shop: The Poppy Chain Boutique.  If you have a minute or two-or ten you have to CHECK OUT her CLASSY, Vintage, FlORAl jewelry.  As I've told her before, she has got excellent taste and I've already got several pieces on my wishlist that Spunky, (my hubby) will just "happen to find" on my computer desktop.  My birthday is coming up awfully fast... (hint, hint ;)

Spend a moment or two to get to know our newest friend,
Ashley: I'm Ryan's wife (7 years in October!) and Brynlee (2 years) and Mac's (9 months) mom.  We currently live outside of Boston, but we are originally from western NY.  We hope to go back within a year.  I love, love, love anything creative: sewing, decorating, crafting, writing, cooking, taking pictures.  Glue guns are my foe, but I can't live without them.  I love fabric, and I shamelessly hoard it.  Pretty patterns make me weak in the knees!  I love designing and making jewelry; for me, and for my Etsy shop.  I stay at home with my kids, and am living my dream.  All I ever wanted to do was be a wife and a mom and I'm so grateful to God for giving me the desires of my heart.

fav post: (as of late) http://thekirnancrib.blogspot.com/2011/07/life-with-boy.html

my etsy shop has been featured on She {Hearts} It:  http://sheheartsit.com/handmade/the-poppy-chain-boutique/

I'll be featured on tuesday :) on Craftionary: http://craftionary.blogspot.com
 

Also watch out for our Tute-Sweet-Tuesday : Next week.  Ashley will be stopping by and has a most excellent treat for us :)
Happy Monday all!




Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. Oh I am excited for her tute sweet post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Stuff!!! :)
    Can't wait to see the TUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...