Happy Friday EveryOne!!
Here's a few things you may not have known...
* Rats and horses can't vomit
* If you keep your eyes open by force when you sneeze, you might pop an eyeball out.
* Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times
* A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why
* Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different
* A crocodile digestive juices are so strong that it can digest a steel nail.
* Money notes are not made from paper, they are made mostly from a special blend of cotton and linen. In 1932, when a shortage of cash occurred in Tenino, Washington, USA, notes were made out of wood for a brief period.
And now you know!