April 28, 2011

Blogging Award!

Well isn't this Swell! Our very First Bloggy Award! Thanks to 3 Princess' Academy who awarded us with this award! Isn't she just amazing! We can't wait to get to know her better through her Awesome blog!  Who knew these things even existed? 
We're not complaining one bit though, oh who are we kidding.. 
We're Thrilled to be chosen for the Versatile Blogger award! 
And guess what's even better... We get to choose 10 of YOU to win this award as well..
 It's the gift that keeps on givin'. 


Tada!! The mother of all blog awards! Ok I made that up, but to us it is ;)

Now, there are a few rules to winning such a prestigious award, and 




The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
  • Tell us seven things about yourself
  • Award ten recently discovered new bloggers
  • And That's it! 
Here's what we're gonna do since there's 2 of us, we're each going to tell you 3 and 1/2 things about us.
 {which equals 7 if you were a little confused} 
OK here' goes
3 and 1/2 things about Ash
  1.   I love the outdoors.  Camping, fishing, hiking, floating the river, gardening {a new one for me}, going on walks, going to the beach {If only Idaho had one!! And no, Rigby Lake doesn'tcount!}. I really like being outside, but only if it's nice...and there's no bugs...and it's not too hot, or too cold and if the sun isn't directly in my eyes...and if the wind isn't blowing. I love the outdoors.
  2.  I love my family. Even my in-laws. {Not even kidding-They are awesome:} They come before anything else in my life. They've always had my back and I'm so grateful for them. Even the days when my little one blows her diaper out all over me while my dog barfs on my couch, {even though I've told her a million times she's not allowed on the couch} and my husband is asking where the keys to his car are: {probably where you put them last...}.  I love my family.
  3.  I've never really had a favorite color.  But if you had to squeeze my arm behind my back and tell you which color I favor most...we'd probably be there a while, because I'm really bad at making decisions. 
  4. (1/2) Ok we're including Both our halves in this one.....We both grew up at my grandma's Candy Store {Florences Candies}. I (rozalynn) Spent my first two weeks of life there {in a candy box}. We were both raised to LOVE chocolate. I (ashlie) learned my very first word which was {chocolate} so when we say we have a sweet tooth, we're not even kidding... we grew up eating CANDY!
  5. when I was a kid and someone called me Roselyn (with an s sound) I wouldn't respond because THAT WASN'T MY NAME! childish I know, but hey I was a kid! so make sure you say my name with a Z {hence the Z in the name} ;)
  6. I'm afraid of the dark, especially here in B-town in my sisters creepy cute house, and Especially since the husband is not next to me to fight off the boogie monster
  7. I belong to the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints... I know who I am, I know God's plan, I'll follow him in Faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim {that may or may not be a primary hymn hehe}
Now it's time for the fun part... Giving away this Fabulous Blogging Award.. These are some of our favs! since we are new, there's still so more of you to meet! so don't be shy and drop us a line, we'd love to give you an award someday as well 

Wasn't That fun? We LOVE giving away and receiving blog awards..
 Have a happy day everyone!!
*our blog is under a little bit of construction, so we apologize for the complete chaos.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Aw Roz! You're such a little sweetheart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoooo! Thank you SOOO much! You're so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so nice! I guess that means I better step up my blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...