- If you had one billion dollars and spent one thousand dollars everyday, it would take you 2,749 years to spend it all. --gosh. I guess I could try and spend that much everyday... If only!!
- More Siberian tigers live in zoos than in the wild
- A male cricket's ear is located on the tibia of its leg
- When thirsty, a camel can drink 25 gallons of water in three minutes
- Thomas Jefferson invented the coat hanger
- The average person falls asleep in seven minutes
If you have any factastic facts you'd like to share: email us at truliescrumptious(at)gmail(com)!