December 29, 2011

The Nesting Itch:

What better way to kick off the New Year than with a nesting itch...Finally my year has come!  I have driven my husband totally crazy the past few weeks; complaining I need to organize, organize, organize... which lead him to give me this for Christmas:
Isn't he the sweetest!

At first I was wondering what happened to my pinterest wish list with the yellow peacoat on it, but after my wheels got to turning, I became elated with visions of Ikea bins.  (we got a gift card there too :D-HAPPY DAYS!)

I know of a few blogs that savor a single word theme for the year-and I love that.
This year I thought it would be interesting to see what would happen if I was to follow in fashion but instead choose a new word for each month and focus on that word.

For this New Year and new month of January.  I would like to dedicate it to the word:

ORDER:
-to improve the overall state of 
-to create a neat and appropriate place for 
thisismeinspired.blogspot.com

containerstore.com
hgtv.com
{love that they have my kitchen on hgtv, BTW..}

marthastewart.com

Mmm...I can already smell the scent of lemon wafting through my house already

ahhh....  

What do you wish to accomplish this New Year?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! I'm still deciding what exactly I want to do this year

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...