December 21, 2011

It's Bumper to Bumper Baby Bumps Over Here!

It's a {trulie} special time for the Trulie Scrumptious sisters.   As you can see we are BOTH EXPECTING!!
It's madness, I tell ya!


Roz and I are both completely ecstatic on our new additions scheduled about 2-1/2 weeks apart in May.  And no, we didn't plan it.  Well, in a way we did.  We always thought it would be fun to get preggers together.  Her with her first and me with my second, but by no means did we plan it.  Funny how things work out, no?

We will be finding out soon what we will be expecting as we are approaching our 20th week ultrasounds.  So keep a watch out for pink and blue.

Any guesses who will have what? 

 


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I think Roz will have a boy and You will have a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats girls! can't wait to hear if it's girls or boys or one of each!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that is SO exciting!! Congrats to you both!! Can't wait to hear what you guys will be having!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyy! Congrats and Merry Christmas, mommas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...