October 25, 2011

A Case of the Bad Days:

Have you ever had a day that's been completely less than perfect?  You could say that today was that day for me. But it was less than less than perfect.  Just too much going on.  
Can I cry you a pretty little picture?
Not that you have much of a choice, right?  Baha.

  • I sliced my thumb... like really, not even exaggerating, sliced.  More on why later ;)
  • Flinged boiling sugar on my knuckle which resulted in a gnarly (VERY ugly) blister.  Again, will explain later.
  • Dealt with a baby who is teething who bit me hard enough to make me want to cry as I was trying to rock her to sleep and growled at me for singing to her.  Then violently wailed for a half an hour (because I simply had had enough) and eventually fell asleep at 10:30p.  We started bedtime is 7:30p, but whatever... 
  • Dimolished two hobo spiders when I did not have any idea I had anything but dang flies in my house.  EEK.  (I HATE spiders.) Even more upset that I had to kill them.  By myself. 
  • My husband didn't respond to any of my calls or annoying texts and text pictures while any of this was going on because he was slammed at work, so I had no sympathy sad face texts from him. :( 
Sad. Huh?
It was kind of a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.  But funny enough, my iTunes knew exactly what I needed to hear.  No joke, started playing my go-to I'm-having-a-bad-day-album that I always listen to when I have a case of the bad days.  Love my Jagged Little Pill.
  So at the end of today,
 I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is giving a-
You Live, You Learn.  I certainly do.

~Ashlie


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...