July 22, 2011

Fruity Fact Friday

Hey you guys! 
It's been quite the week over at my house.  Phew! Good thing this week is almost done, I'm ready to kick back and relax  finish cleaning the house, drink a nice tall glass of lemonade, fold laundry, and lazily take a nap in my hammock, and finish my yard work.  If only I had a hammock... 

Ah well, there's always next weekend to relax....
Like Roz said, we've had quite the month, dealing with family members in hospitals.   And unfortunately a funeral.  Plus we really have missed you guys.  Like really, really.  I have missed posting TONS!!  We've got some great posts coming up, so be sure not to miss them!  And check us often because we  will be getting back in the swing of things. Yay!

To kick off your Friday, here are some little tidbits that I picked up to share with you.  On to the weekend!! WHOO!

*Like people, dogs and cats are either right-handed or left-errr..pawed
*There are more bugs in one square mile of rural land than there are people-in the entire world
Um...wrong bug.
*A crocodile can't stick it's tongue out
I guess unless he's about to eat a cod fish

* People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze,your heart stops for a mili-second.
* In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand

*It is physically impossible for pigs to look up. 
Unless you're a spider pig


Happy Friday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...