June 10, 2011

Fruity Fact Friday- Things to think about

Here are some very important things that every person should know....
  •  In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders. 
  • If you are an average American, in your whole life, you will spend an average of 6 months waiting at red lights.
  • Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing {I heard your nose grows during pregnancy, is that true?}
  • The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.
You are welcome for us telling you these life changing facts. Happy Friday {trulie-scrumptious} friends!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Y'all are super cute!! Thanks for the random facts for my Friday!

    Hope you two have a happy day!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nose didn't swell but I know a few girlfriends that have had swollen noses during pregnancy. My feet were swollen though and now (2 years postpartum) my feet are smaller than they were pre-preggo. WEIRRRRRD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That first fact freaks me out!! Agghhhhh!!! I HATE spiders in fact I would call it a phobia. To just think that I swallow that many insects and spiders while I'm sleeping is enough to make me want to never sleep again...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally connecting with the spider fact...I was awoken by a dream about a large spider...low and behold there WAS one on the wall next to me! (GROSS!)

    Also, a pregnant gf's nose has gotten larger. (Seceretly glad it hasn't happened to me.) Wonder if that shrinks back after delivery?

    ReplyDelete
  5. DUDE. I totally accidentally ate a spider a few weeks ago! It was dropping down from the ceiling, and when I gasped when I saw it I sucked it into my mouth!!! Oh my gosh, I just about DIED. I absolutely HATE spiders! I spit it out as fast as I could and I brushed my teeth like ten times and I STILL had the heebie jeebies. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...